ICBI provides training modules for the following:
- Pathway Studio
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PATHWAY STUDIO TRAINING Workshop.
Location: ICBI GUMC. 2115 Wisconsin Avenue. NW. Washington, Dc 20007
- Session 1: December 6th , 1pm-3pm
- Session 2 (advanced users): December 13th , 1pm -3pm
Learn to use the Pathway Studio Web, an integrated online research solution that combines a large knowledgebase of extracted scientific facts, analytical and visualization tools. Pathway Studio helps researchers better understand the underlying biology from experimental, clinical and literature-based evidence.
Pathway Studio Web is platform independent and can be used on both PC and Mac computers.
The training session focus will be on pathway building and high-throughput data analysis.
· Navigate Pathway Studio Web and utilize embedded tools for pathway analysis
· Create de novo pathways and biological association networks using the knowledgebase of facts extracted from scientific literature
· Import and analyze gene expression data
· Build new models or validate existing ones for diseases and cell processes
· Leverage the Pathway Studio knowledgebase to build research hypotheses and to verify findings
· Explore cause & effect interactions contained in your experimental data
· Fast report generation from expression data analysis.
May 29, 2013 - Pathway Studio 9 - ICBI Conference Room- 10:00am - 3:30pm
June 13, 2013 - GDOC Training - New Research Building W302- 1:00pm- 2:30pm